Sunday, November 20, 2005

post-CAT Introspection

CAT 2003 came... its went right past...
ah... my bones were broken... how could i possibly have done well... *sympathy sympathy*
CAT 2004 came.. it whooshed right past...
er... well i hadnt prepared... well how could you have cleared CAT without preps...

CAT 2005.. YEAH I KNOW IT FRIGGIN SPED PAST ME AND I WAS CAUGHT STARING...

Good god!!! what does it take to get past this goddam hurdle ... man!!! im at my wits end now...
I mean how much can a human being falsely console himself and fake excuses...
I mean i dint have any broken bones this time round... now was i unprepared... but yes the CAT
friggin slipped outta my hands yet again... the only solace... i came close... but yeah BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

Coming to think of it... I think i did fairly ok... much better than my previous attempts (ah.. more consolation)
but i think my best was just not good enough.
Well im keeping my fingers crossed about my chances with the non IIMs but i guess the gates of the IIMs are well and truly shut fo me...

Im kinda getting to terms with the fact that a year of studies has come to nought... While the enormity fo the situation sinks in I guess its time for some
SWOT analysis...

Well what from here on??? Frankly DONNO!!!
circles i say!!! CIRCLES!!!

4 comments:

Jax said...

I hear this time around CAT was a lil tougher than usual. I hope
you get a good score and still have a shot with the IIMs. Don't
lose heart dude. Good luck!

Shrutz said...

Don't lose heart

VA was horrid :)

Anonymous said...

:(( The most annoying thing is that you have to wait a whole year by which time you'd have forgotten everything you told yourself you wouldn't do..

Sue said...

ah! you'll make it :) for sure...
so much of effort doesn't go at vain ever :)
good luck for the eggjams to follow as well as the gds :)