Wednesday, April 11, 2007

To Daffy!!!!

Daffy!!!! He was the BEST DOGGIE in the world!!!! The naughtiest, friendliest and most lovable doggie ever!!!! He was my bestest friend ever!!! I could sit with him for hours. While I would go on and on with my stories, he would look at me, nod his head and shake his tail… as if to say “been there done that buddy!!” He was a soopa doggie!! He could read my mind. When I was low, he would rub his furry back against my leg and look at me as if to ask me what was my story. When I was happy he would jump about with me!!!

Daffy!!! We all miss you!!! If somehow you do manage to read this, WE LOVE YOU!!! You may have left us behind… but you will always remain close to us!!!



May your soul rest in peace.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Dude, I miss him too... Remember the 1st time I came home? I was shit scared of him, you tried to scare me.... He was really a very nice doggie....
Miss him! May his soul rest in peace.

Unknown said...

RIP..My tom: the old soul looks like him. And he is really old too. I dont want to lose my tom :-(

Anonymous said...

daffy reminds me so much of my jacky :(

- Ubiquitous - said...

How? :O

Paradise lost said...

:(