Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I got tagged....

Okay!!! I did get tagged... It was Thetis...

so here goes

Three names I go by:
1)Ellie
2)Elwin
3)Kaunds

Three Screen Names:

1)Sanity_sucks
2)elwin_kaunds
3) blah!!

Three things I don't like about myself:

1) my laziness after its cost me something i really really really like...
2) the "FU" look after ive pissed off someone nice
3) the laughter after ive totally ruined my own chances...

Three things that scare me:

1)my mom when she gives me that look...
2)Britney and her band of imbeciles(they look like theyve come straight out of e zee horror show)
3)me... well yeah sometimes... but im generally harmless...

Three essentials:
1)Dreams
2)Hope
3)Determination

Three things I like in the opposite sex:

1)women give me a patient hearing... most men simply cut me off :(
2)hmmm.. well i like them most times except when they utter the word "Shopping"
3)er.. is it that damn difficult to find a third positive... sheesh!!!

Three things that I want to do badly now:

1)prove Einsteins Theory of Relativity wrong... i say E is not equal to mc squared... i mean it dosent sound right...
2)Hit the pub
3)sleep... zzzzzzzz

Three places I'd love to go on vacation:
1)Switzerland
2)The carribbean islands
3)my college beach... yeah my college had a beach :)

Three things i wanna do before dying:

1)Travel the world over
2)beat my DSP lab attender black n blue
3)bribe the guy who will write my epitaph

Three people who get to take this wonderful quiz (!!!):
1) Jax
2) Shwe
3) Shilpa

4 comments:

Thetis said...

dear al,

e=mc^2

*boxes ears*
does it sound right now?
thought so!

regards,
einstein.

sanity_sucks said...

ok man!!! one other thing im scared of... women wh can punch till the er... balls bleed... sheesh it hurts even to thnk.. *shakes his head and walks away... dejected*

Thetis said...

;)

so, you are not going to let it go.. huh?

sanity_sucks said...

nah !!! box or no box... no gift even...
E is not mc^2...
E is 4 pi(N^7/44t^4)99sqrt(tan(qrt*ftz*th)*arcsin(pt/4)) sounds complex enough...
arre e is mc^2 is even simpler than SI=PRT/100
damn its not right i say!!!!